p r i v a c y
p o l i c y
1. WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
Contact telephone number: +34 93 557 23 84
Email address: email@example.com
2. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT IS PROCESSING?
Personal data is information that can identify a person. For instance, data that can be used to identify a person directly are the name and surnames, while the ID number could be used to identify them. Personal data includes information like mobile phones, email addresses, the date of birth and gender, among other details. Personal data may also include numerical identifiers like the IP address on your computer, and information obtained via cookies.
Meanwhile, personal data processing is any operation or set of operations that we carry out in respect of your personal data such as, for instance, gathering, registering, storing, using, and disclosing your data.
3. WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE GATHER AND WHAT CHANNELS ARE USED?
TORRALBA BERTOLIN ABOGADOS solely collects the personal data provided to us by users and/or clients through our website www.torralbabertolin.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) and/or the remaining communication channels we make available to you, as well as during the implementation and proper delivery of our services to our clients.
4. WHAT PROCESSING DO WE CARRY OUT WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATE BASIS?
We wish to be transparent with you and to inform you about the processing we carry out with your data and the purposes of the processing of this data. Below, we set out all the processes that we carry out with your personal data:
- Managing the contractual relationship with our clients and staying in touch with them in the performance of the service contract signed with us.
- Assisting and providing a response to any consultations, doubts and requests for information submitted by clients and/or users through the communication channels available with TORRALBA BERTOLIN ABOGADOS based on their consent.
- Keeping an erasure list with the confirmation of the users requesting the erasure of their data in agreement with the legal obligation set out under Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
5. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We inform you that the personal data of clients and/or users shall be stored while the contract relationship with the above continues to be in force or until they exercise their erasure or objection rights. In any case, data shall be stored until the term to bring legal actions has expired. Thereafter, TORRALBA BERTOLIN ABOGADOS shall delete personal data.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Below, we provide the rights that you can exercise as a user of the Website:
|Rights||What does this mean?|
|Right of access||You are entitled to know if TORRALBA BERTOLIN ABOGADOS is processing your personal data and, in such case, being aware of which data is being processed.|
|Right of rectification||You are entitled to amend your own data if it is inaccurate or incomplete. To do this you must state which data you want to amend and prove this suitably.|
|Right of objection||In the cases provided in the law, you can object at any time, for reasons relating to your personal situation, to the processing of your data.|
|Right of erasure||This right allows the erasure of your personal data. This does not mean that your data will be deleted entirely. It means your data will be stored in blocked form to prevent processing, notwithstanding the fact that data can be made available to public authorities, judges and courts in connection with any liabilities that may have arisen due to the processing for the term running until the expiry of any such liabilities.|
|Right to portability of data||You are entitled to receive and/or to transfer the personal data about you to a data controller other than TORRALBA BERTOLIN ABOGADOS when you have provided such data to us.|
|Right to restriction of processing||You have the right to ask us to suspend the processing of your data when: (i) you have challenged the accuracy of your data, while TORRALBA BERTOLIN ABOGADOS is verifying such accuracy; or (ii) when you have exercised your entitlement to object to the processing of your data, while it is verified whether the legitimate reasons of TORRALBA BERTOLIN ABOGADOS prevail over your own interests as the data subject. Likewise, this right allows you to ask TORRALBA BERTOLIN ABOGADOS to store your personal data when: (i) the processing of data is illicit, and as a data subject you object to the erasure of your data and, instead, ask for a restriction of its use; or (ii) where TORRALBA BERTOLIN ABOGADOS no longer needs your personal data for processing purposes, but needs them to lodge, exercise or defend complaints.|
|How can these rights be exercised?||You may exercise your rights by sending us your request to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending it by post, with proof of your identity in both cases, to the following address: TORRALBA BERTOLIN ABOGADOS, ESADECREAPOLIS, Avda. Torreblanca, 57, 08172 Sant Cugat del Vallés (Barcelona – Spain). Moreover, we inform you that in the case where you consider that TORRALBA BERTOLIN ABOGADOS has not dealt with a request to exercise your rights correctly, you can lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), by visiting their website http://www.aepd.es.|
7. WHO DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO?
TORRALBA BERTOLIN ABOGADOS does not disclose the personal information you provide to us to any third parties. In any event, we might disclose your personal data to third parties such as the ones provided below following a legal notice or where there is a legitimate basis supporting this disclosure:
- Legal advisors
- Courts and Tribunals
- Tax Authorities
- Government Bodies and Public Authorities
- State Security Forces and Bodies
- Data Processors which, to provide the necessary services, must access certain information and/or personal data. The data may be informed to suppliers with access to data with whom the rights and responsibilities undertaken in processing data are formalised, in the capacity of Data Processors. TORRALBA BERTOLIN ABOGADOS subscribes the corresponding data processing contracts including the due guarantees as to processing of personal data, confidentiality and erasure, destruction, or return.
TORRALBA BERTOLIN ABOGADOS does not foresee any transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area.